Remote Support and Development across Multiple CL Sites

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Remote Support and Development across Multiple CL Sites

• Creator
    Topic
    Tim Malaney
    Participant

We are looking at leveraging the experience we have on Cloverleaf in multiple hospitals within our system across those hospital sites.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      David Barr
      Participant

In the past, we have installed different versions of the Cloverleaf client on Citrix. This has mostly been when we’re in the middle of an upgrade and need to have different versions for the test and production servers. You might want to think about using Citrix.

Rob Lindsey
      Participant

I do not know of any “portable” IDE between versions.  The issue would be that the NetConfig formats or other formats of files may have changed between versions.

If you are just looking for Network Monitor information for support purposes, you will probably want to look at the Global Monitor.  

I guess it depends upon what you are wanting that analyst to be able to do.

Rob

Tim Malaney
      Participant

I had seen this post referring to Portable Client and did not know if it was referring to 6.2 only or there was more too it.

http://clovertech.infor.com/viewtopic.php?t=8414

We’d be looking for full access to all tools in IDE not just monitoring.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags