REM out in xlate?

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf REM out in xlate?

• Creator
    Topic
    Mark Rilling
    Participant

Anyone know of a way to temporally REM out a line in the xlate GUI while testing?  This might be a good troubleshooting/testing tool.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Charlie Bursell
      Participant

No way right now.  But I have requested that be added to the Cloverleaf 5.5 release due out the end of this year

Being able to comment out lines in Xlates would be of great benefit. Second the motion.  😀

-- Max Drown (Infor)

Rentian Huang
      Participant

Charlie,

Can you add another function to open all expendable Actions, like IF, ITERATE… Each time I need to open them one by one to look for something, it is really a pain.

Sam   8)

Charlie Bursell
      Participant

Send money Sam and we can do anything.  ALl of you New York City guys have lots of money  8)

I’ll ask about it

Ed Mastascusa
      Participant

Mark,

If you really, really, really want to keep the statement in the xlt file, you can disable it by putting it inside an IF statement that is always false.

OT – The ability to REM out or comment lines would also be very nice to have in the table editor!

Mark Rilling
      Participant

Ed,  THX for the tip!  Using IF is better than nothing, but I hope they add a REM in feature versions.

Randy Colella
      Participant

Another nice feature would be to copy a line(s) from the gui and be able to paste into a different xlate.

Rentian Huang
      Participant

I think this is not as simple as a COPY and PASTE, it involves checking the input and output variants, if the PATH is different, you will get an Mismatch IR Tag error.

Rentian Huang
      Participant

Two more things I would love to see in the future version:

1. Find function in Tcl editor (better with backgroud color highlight for every instances found, like those in the Firefox browser)

2. Tcl editor able to open tcl files under the root tclprocs directory

Sam   8)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags