reason for a outbound thread not try to send the message out

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf reason for a outbound thread not try to send the message out

• Creator
    Topic
    Yuhong Snyder
    Participant

I have a situation that a outbound thread didn’t try to send the message out.

In log file, I can tell the message was received from the inbound thread, normally the log would show the thread try to send message out, but for this message it doesn’t.

unfortunately we cleared the recovery database and error database.

I checked with other resources and learned if the connection is down then the engine will not try to send the message out.  but I don’t see any connection error at that time from the process log file.

is there any other logs/files I can check for the connection status at that time?

or is there any other possible reason the thread is not trying to send message out?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Brandon Grudt
      Participant

Are you running it through any tcl procs or xlates?  You’d really need to see if it was in the error or recovery db and what the state or error was.

Yuhong Snyder
      Participant

it is running through xlate. unfortunatly we are not able to check the error/recovery database since they have been cleaned out. I am trying to find out is there any other place I can check that historical connection status , not sure if it is doable

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags