Product improvements?

Homepage Clovertech Forums Cloverleaf Product improvements?

• Creator
    Topic
    Tim Jipson
    Participant

Does Cloverleaf\Infor have a formal area were product improvements can be requested and possibly voted on?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Charlie Bursell
      Participant

If you post them here they will be seen by the proper people.  Also, by posting here others may weigh in as to their thoughts.

Jay Hammond
      Participant

There’s also a place on the Infor Concierge to enter and vote on enhancements, though I don’t know if many people use it.  I have entered a couple and the status on them changed from Received to In Review or something.  I can’t tell right now because the Enhancements page won’t load on the Concierge site (which seems to happen a lot), lol.  I’ve attached a screenshot of where it’s located on that site.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Jerry Sawa
      Participant

Personally, I’d like better and more detailed documentation.

Tim Jipson
      Participant

In short, it would be nice to have a place in the thread properties to add the interface owners email address and possibly the vendor contact. It would be great to assign these fields a variable in the alert config.

I’ve also got an alert script that I use for several alerts. The script fixes most issues by restarting the interface but if the issue isn’t resolved then an email is sent to the interface team and we need to figure out which analyst needs to be notified.

I just started using the Groups field in Thread properties to track interface ownership. Now the script also parses the netconfig file to get the interface owners email address and the owner is emailed directly saving a lot of time.

Yes, I could create an alert for each interface but that’s too much maintenance. The script allows me to have one alert for all OB threads and another for all IB threads and that covers 98% of our alerts.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags