Passthru SFTP IB and OB Failure

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Passthru SFTP IB and OB Failure

• Creator
    Topic
    Raj
    Participant

Can you some out here tell what could be the issue with SFTP IB and OB when sending  it out destination which is SFTP.when i use small file it works awesome from IB to OB but wheni place file which is of size 8 MB it fails to transfer the file to destination als also i get outoff memory expection.This also crashes the Recovery database which i again  a extra processes re initialize the recovery database.

Let me know if some one out here can guide  resolve this issue i am having and appreciate all help  well in advance.

Thanks  ðŸ™‚

Raj

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Aurelien Garros
      Participant

Hi,

I don’t know if it is available on the CIS version you are using but to avoid the memory crash, you could use the Disk-based queuing option in the Process configuration.

Below an extract from the Cloverleaf doc :

Disk-Based Queuing

Click the checkbox to use disk-based queuing for this process.

Under normal processing, the queues in the threads and process are kept in memory (RAM) and backed by the recovery database, if in use. Disk-based queuing moves the data of the messages (but not the metadata) to disk only, reducing the RAM required by the process.

Use this option if there is a very high volume process, or if the process is working with very large messages.

Messages using disk-based messaging save to the recovery database.

Regards,

Aurelien

Raj
      Participant

Still unable to process the file with disk based queuing checked.

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Is your ‘Style’ Setting such that you are attempting to read the entire file in as one message?

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Raj
      Participant

Yes Jim you are Right i am trying to read the entire file as one message.

Raj

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

I would suggest you try not doing that.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags