Outbound database to SQLite disallowed gateway issue

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf General Outbound database to SQLite disallowed gateway issue

• Creator
    Topic
    Mike Strout
    Participant

I have successfully created many inbound and outbound database connections in recent months with Cloverleaf, but I am working on one that is just wearing me out.

When I run the send the VRL through the testing tool, I get the following…

Test with MESSAGE 1

006456%AAAAAA, BBBB%AAAAAB$

Running DB Write action succeeded.

Executed SQL are as below:

REPLACE INTO PROVIDERS(LDAP, PROV_NAME, SER_ID) VALUES (AAAAAB, AAAAAA, BBBB, 006456)

You can see that I am using a % as the Database Schema delimiter because every PROVIDER_NAME has a comma in it. When I check the Update database box in the testing tool, the record gets added correctly, so I can only assume that JDBC must be escaping the comma in the provider name field or quoting each of the values.

The problem is that when I run messages through this thread, I get the dreaded “Disallowed Gateway” message, which I have typically found to mean “SQL error”. Because the SQL error doesn’t display in the error message, I am at my wit’s end trying to figure out why this simple insert statement is failing. Suggestions?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Brent Fenderson
      Participant

Mike, have you tried creating a script to do the update? Also, have you tried uping the engine output for java and dbi?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags