New recover_33 and new hl7Raw_ack procedures

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Tcl Library New recover_33 and new hl7Raw_ack procedures

• Creator
    Topic
    Charlie Bursell
    Participant

Here are the new, recommended and supported scripts for recover_33 and generating an ACK.

[ editor’s note – for Cloverleaf releases 5.6 and above, we recommend you use the built-in automatic resend feature.  recover_33 procedures will currently cause issues with 5.6.  More details available here:

http://clovertech.infor.com/viewtopic.php?t=2640 ]

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Charlie Bursell
      Participant

Oops, forgot the hl7Raw_aAck.   Here it is

Charlie Bursell
      Participant

I know you will find this very hard to beleive but I had a bug (feature) in hl7Raw_ack  ðŸ˜‰

This would only happen if the HL7 field separator character happened to be a colon (:) which is rare but, as you know, Murphy was an all time optimist.

Here is the latest.

Charlie

Charlie Bursell
      Participant

One of our eagle-eyed users caught me  ðŸ˜¥   Thanks Nathan  ðŸ˜‰

In my haste to upload the latest fix, I left an extra “]” in the output.  I have removed it.  Here is the latest hl7Raw_ack

BTW, just to clarify.  This proc does very little checking of the HL7 message.  This is done in the interest of speed.  If the message starts with an MSH, it’s good to go.  If someone desires more checking than that, feel free to add to your copy but not to this one.  Be sure and rename it to avoid confusion.

My thinking is to bring the messages into the engine as fast as possible.  If they are bad messages, they will fail elsewhere in the engine.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Tcl Library’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags