Netmonitor and downstreams

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Netmonitor and downstreams

• Creator
    Topic
    Antonio Chennawi
    Participant

Hello,

Does anyone allow downstream systems to view the netmonitor from their offices and why?

Can you allow the users access to view their connection without having advance security and how?

Please any info about this topic would be helpful.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jonathan Hamilton
      Participant

The better solution is to provide a web-based documentation page that they can view configurations but no possibility of making any changes.

Quovadx offers a Site Documentation tool and several members have developed their own.

I tried to add an attachment with a screenshot of ours but the message board attachments are full.

Rob Abbott
      Keymaster

I just removed the restriction on attachment disk space, feel free to attach away.

Rob Abbott
      Cloverleaf Emeritus

Jonathan Hamilton
      Participant

Rob I still get the following error:

Upload Error: Could not upload Attachment to ./upload/site_doc.png.

Jonathan

William Grow
      Participant

John, what is the referrence to a qdx site documentation tool. I haven’t heard of this before?

Jonathan Hamilton
      Participant

If you contact you account manager at Quovadx they can probably send you more information.

Essentially, the Site Documentation tool converts your configuration files to html pages that can then be viewed through a web server.  The configs cannot be modified but are in a more readable format than the standard config files.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags