NetConfig Error: list element in braces followed by "]]

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf NetConfig Error: list element in braces followed by "]]

• Creator
    Topic
    Hongle Sun
    Participant

When I issued hcinetcheck command, all getting above messages, so does kill/start deamon GUI command. I verified  every single thread config without any error, just wandering what do i need to look into? thanks

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Tom Rioux
      Participant

Did you ever find your answer?  If not, grep your NetConfig for “]]” or just “]” to find where they are located.  I would imagine the only place you would see them in the NetConfig is if you are using wildcards in your trxid routing.   We have some set up like the example below:

TRXID {ADT_A(0[1-8])|(1[137])|28|31}

Check to make sure someone hasn’t inadvertently added an extra bracket in there somewhere.  I’d go through and match up all the brackets to make sure there aren’t any extras.

Thomas Rioux

Memorial Hermann Health Systems

John Hamilton
      Participant

If you are brave and and can vi the file you can make a copy of the NetConfig. Then vi it.

Put a [ as the first character in the file, then hit the % this will show you where that extra braket is.

The % key finds matching Brakets and Braces.

Mike Keys
      Participant

Was there an answer to this? We have the exact same issue with out NetConfig file and there is no “]]” pattern within it.

Dean Basher
      Participant

I would look in your tclprocs directory in that site and see if you have a space in the name of one or more of tclproc. For example if your on windows OS people will make a copy of a proc and it will be Copy of XXXX. So you have a space between Copy and of.

Mike Keys
      Participant

@Dean,

I opened a case with Infor and that is what they suggested. So far, no spaces. But, we have a couple of tclprocs with an ‘@’ character in the name. I’ve asked Infor if this would cause an issue.

Dean Basher
      Participant

When did you open the case and who was it with?

Mike Keys
      Participant

Opened today with Charla Lee, Senior Support Engineer.

Dean Basher
      Participant

To test to see if that is the bad proc try to copy it to a new name and see if works

Dean Basher
      Participant

Send here your tclprocs directory and I will get with her to see which one it is.

Mike Keys
      Participant

Dean,

I’m confident that a ‘-‘ in the filename is a no-no. However, after correcting one such occurence on our prod site, we still can’t validate successfully. I’ve been through the tclIndex and NetConfig files too many times to count and I can’t see where this is failing validation.

It would be nice if the hcinetcheck script returned more information as to the location of the issue. Obviously, the script found it, it just isn’t reporting it.

Mike Keys
      Participant

I found a duplicate proc with a space in the filename. Hard to see, but finally found it.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags