Need HL7 2.7 variant

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Need HL7 2.7 variant

• Creator
    Topic
    Gina Borden
    Participant

Need HL7 2.7 variant.

This is the first time I have ever needed an HL7 variant that wasn’t already pre-loaded in Cloverleaf.  Can someone give me some help in how I go about finding/loading this into Cloverleaf.  

Cloverleaf Version: 5.8.5.0P

Thanks,

Gina

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

In my opinion the most assured way of doing this is to migrate to the next release of Cloverleaf.

Especially for 2.7 where there are some major changes including new data types and fields.

Unfortunately format versions are tied to Cloverleaf versions.

You could try to build your own but I would not recommend that especially with HL/7 2.7.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Gina Borden
      Participant

Do you know what is the next release that includes 2.7 variant?  Do you have an idea of how long migrating would take?

Gina

John Douet
      Participant

We’ve just put a new 6.0 installation in our dev area.  It does have 2.7 included; we’re experimenting with migrating now (from 5.7 R2), but have only just started.  I’ll post how fast we move along as I get an idea.  We’re moving from an AIX environment to a Red Hat server, so we’re physically moving things from one machine to another.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags