Need a proc

• Creator
    Topic
    Robert Denny
    Participant

Need a proc that will kill message if the provider mnemonic listed in table

Allow all messages if OBR 16 or OBR-28 have a provider that is in the NON HISTORICAL TABLE. OBR-28 can have one or more providers.

ELSE Kill all messages within the kill table.

This is for the med_lab_in feed.

For the Rad feed:

Allow all messages if TXA-9 or 23 have a provider that is in the non historical table

ELSE Kill all messages within the KILL table

This is for the med_rad_in feed.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      David Barr
      Participant

Please let us know what kind of help we can provide. Have you written a proc before? What’s different about this one that is causing problems for you?

Robert Denny
      Participant

Hi David. I was actually looking for the hl7parser you spoke of in the message. I got in the proc from the link in  the other message.

I have some experience with TCL, but not alot. I have co-workers that have more experience and can help me out. We were needing a proc that can filter a field through a table, and the field can have multiple provider mnemonics.

We saw your parser and it looked like it might be something we can modify to work for our purposes, since it compare the values to a table and increments through all the values in the field. Our old proc only compared the values of two tables to the values of two different fields and if both were not in the tables it killed the message. It did not work correctly, but yours looks like we should be able to make it work.

Thanks, we will let you know how things work out.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Tcl Library’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags