Message Archiving Install

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Message Archiving Install

• Creator
    Topic
    Grady Stephens
    Participant

Does anyone know how to connect to an external MS SQL data base on another server for message archiving?   In particular what is coded in the “data source” window to access this database.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Terry Kellum
      Participant

I use MySQL for capturing messages.  There are a number of TCL -> MySQL connector libraries.  I stuff them in a blob, and use TCL scripts on the server to parse the messages into Index Database Tables.

Josh Deere
      Participant

Terry Kellum wrote:

I use MySQL for capturing messages.

Terry Kellum
      Participant

I’m attaching a document that I created in 2009 that describes the transaction capture system I have in place.  I have since changed the TCL Library that I use for working with database transactions.  I now use the “MySQLTcl” library at:

http://www.xdobry.de/mysqltcl/

This library is also available as rpms from several different repositories.

Changes in the code to accommodate the different library are mainly on the indexing side of the system.

Josh Deere
      Participant

Terry Kellum wrote:

I’m attaching a document that I created in 2009 that describes the transaction capture system I have in place.

Grady Stephens
      Participant

Our system admin was able to configure the “Data Source” required by the message archive function of cloverleaf and we now have it to working. I have attached a document that contains the instructions he gave me of what he did.

Bakha Nurzhanov
      Participant

Grady Stephens wrote:

Our system admin was able to configure the “Data Source” required by the message archive function of cloverleaf and we now have it to working. I have attached a document that contains the instructions he gave me of what he did.

Would you mind attaching your document?

Grady Stephens
      Participant

I’m having trouble attaching the document.  Here is another try.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags