MAS RALS Plus and ADT

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf MAS RALS Plus and ADT

• Creator
    Topic
    Matt Estrella
    Participant

Hello All,

I am looking to find anyone who can shed light on interfacing ADT to the RALS plus glucometer system from MAS. Our source of ADT is Quadramed’s Affinity system.

Thanks,

Matt

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephan Head
      Participant

We don’t the same HIS, but do have RALS here and what I have seen, it’s pretty much a standard HL7 interface.   The only issue (minor) was that they expected a medical record # and location identifier in PID:3.   The following ADT messages were support A01, A02, A03, A04, A06, A07, A08, A11, A12, A13, A17, A31, and A34.

Matt Estrella
      Participant

With our HIS – we have an account number, for financial purposes, and a MRN number, which identifies the patient. The problem I am seeing is that our ADT is account number driven, and RALS will accept and apply the ADT to the MRN, ignoring the account number. This leads to ADT transactions updating a MRN rather than an account, which is not what we want to occur. We have scenarios where multiple account numbers for the same person (i.e. the same MRN) will exist concurrently within RALS. Any suggestions?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags