Looking for link to get Level 3 certification (Advanced)

Homepage Clovertech Forums Cloverleaf Looking for link to get Level 3 certification (Advanced)

• Creator
    Topic
    Varun Sinha
    Participant

Hi,

I have lost the Infor link to get details around Cloverleaf Certification. Can someone please help me to get that link? I have to also download my Level 1 and Level 2 certification which I have done it back in 2017. Is there any way to get that as well?

Thanks & Regards,

Varun Sinha

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Rob Abbott
      Keymaster

Hi Varun,

https://campus.infor.com is the landing page for all Infor education, you may be able to find the certificates there.

I’ll also ask James Danley to comment, he would know for sure.

Rob Abbott
      Cloverleaf Emeritus

Varun Sinha
      Participant

Thanks Rob!

Finally, I was able to log into the landing page.

If James Danley can comment, it would be great as he had trained me back in 2017 on Basics. It seems that he is the trainer for Advanced as well.

Though, Advanced also seems to be 5 full days training session and it’s showing 1250 USD. Is 1250 USD per session or for entire 5 Days session?

Appreciate your help and comments in this regard.

Thanks,

Varun Sinha

James Danley
      Participant

Hi Varun,

Not sure what the price of the classes is. You can email education for help on the pricing. Their email is inforcampus@infor.com. For your certificates, log in to campus; click on the Menu Icon located on the left corner of your screen, then click on the “ME” icon. Then completed Learning, you will see the classes, and next to them, you will have a “print certificate” option. If you have other questions, you can email me at james.danley@infor.com.

Thanks,

James

James Danley | Learning Consultant, Principal
      James.Danley@infor.com | http://www.infor.com

Jay Clements
      Participant

Question to all regarding training: last time I took training the manual/training doc was very out of date. Have the updated the training materials? Id like to do more training but I’d like to learn some of the newer features inline with changing tech. Also, is there a FHIR BRIDGE course?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags