Looking for a script

Homepage Clovertech Forums Cloverleaf Looking for a script

• Creator
    Topic
    Betty
    Participant

Hi,

I’m looking for a script that will automate the clean up of the error and recovery databases. I previously spoke to Infor about it, but I was told they don’t give it out anymore. We currently do the cleanup manually following a guide/document. If anyone has anything to share for me to work with that would be great.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter Heggie
      Participant

We have not scripted the database cleanup, but we do run a weekly recycle of all sites (each site one at a time). For each site, it stops all processes, zeros all thread stats, recycles the two daemons and starts all processes. I’ll attach a copy. You would have to change the daemon recycle – instead, stop the daemons, run the database cleanup and start the daemons. Then run the rest of the script to start the processes. I’ll also attach the called subroutines. I tend to use them alot to make the main script more readable. You don’t need the line with the export command at the top. This is for UNIX.

I know some Cloverleaf command line utilities require a specific runtime environment, and that is already there for the ‘hci’ userid. But if you run from cron, you may need more environment setup commands than what I have attached for our cron entry.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Peter Heggie

Peter Heggie
      Participant

more subroutines

Attachments:

Peter Heggie

Peter Heggie
      Participant

next set of subroutines

Attachments:

Peter Heggie

Peter Heggie
      Participant

it won’t let me upload a file called gts.txt, but it is a lot like gtsdb.tcl so you could rename that reference.

Last subroutines

Attachments:

Peter Heggie

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags