Lawson IC500

• Creator
    Topic
    StanSmith PA
    Participant

Greetings

Has anyone built a Lawson IC500 (VRL?) configuration that can share a config or ideas?  We have a need to replace a legacy custom app that takes Pharmacy ADM Vends (HL7) from Cloverleaf and creates a daily IC500.  I was hoping to do it all in Cloverleaf:  HL7 in, daily IC500 out.

Any love from our new overlords with a model interface?

-Stan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Levy Lazarre
      Participant

Stan,

Yes, you definitely can do it all in Cloverleaf.

I have a couple of interfaces like that running in production. I receive HL7 “Pick Tickets” from our Surgery system and translate them to IC500 records to Lawson, for the purpose of decrementing and adusting materials inventory kept in Lawson.

Because of the IC500 layout, I don’t think you can do this with a VRL.

I created an FRL for the header record (ic500header.frl), an FRL for the line item records (ic500line.frl) and finally an HRL to encompass both (ic500.hrl). I then created the Xlate from HL7 to HRL to produce the IC500 record for Lawson. While working on the Xlate, there are some other details to consider, like creating a unique document ID for Lawson. Lawson will reject the transaction if the document ID has been used in the past.

If you are interested in seeing my configuration files, just drop me an email.

StanSmith PA
      Participant

Thank you, Levy

We did just that.  2 FRL and tied together with a HRL.  Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Stan Smith

Programmer Analyst

Summit Health

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags