last receive alert false alarm

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf last receive alert false alarm

• Creator
    Topic
    Daniel Lee
    Participant

We are using Cloverleaf 5.8.5 and every once and a while we get a false alarm on one of our last receive alerts.

VALUE lastr

SOURCE surgery_consumption_IN

WITH -1

COMP (>=1200)

FOR once

WINDOW 1-5/21:35-21:36/*/*

The above alarm triggered on 11/13 @ 9:35 and if you look at the attached screenshot of the thread status you’ll see the last read time was 9:31 on 11/13 which is within 1200 seconds from when the alert fired.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Russ Ross
      Participant

One possibility that could cause this is creating an alert for another interface by copying the alert for this interface and over looking to change the wording of the copied alert.

At least I hope I’m not the only one in the world that has done this.

Russ Ross
      RussRoss318@gmail.com

Daniel Lee
      Participant

Quote:

One possibility that could cause this is creating an alert for another interface by copying the alert for this interface and over looking to change the wording of the copied alert.

Wow, wouldn’t have thought of that.  I did double check though and this was not the case for the alert.

Robert Kersemakers
      Participant

Alert looks ok. This is how we have some ‘last received’ alerts configured:

{ALERT

{ GROUPS dft_in }

{ VALUE lastr }

{ SOURCE {glims_dft } }

{ WITH -1 }

{ COMP {>= 1800} }

{ FOR once }

{ WINDOW {* 45 05 * * 1-5} }

{ ACTION {

{ exec {$HCISITEDIR/data/scripts/write_alert dft glims_dft lr touch mail} }

} }

So your window-settings are a bit weird; these are the settings as you see them in the IDE?

Have you checked your alert/hcimonitord logs to verify the alert was actually fired? And your SMAT to see if there really was a message at that time?

Besides that, I have no idea what would cause this to happen.

Zuyderland Medisch Centrum; Heerlen/Sittard; The Netherlands

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags