JSON FIRE Classes/Education

Homepage Clovertech Forums Cloverleaf JSON FIRE Classes/Education

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    mike brown
    Participant

Hello Everyone

I am wondering if there are any JSON and or FIRE classes available or scheduled.
    What version of cloverleaf and Linux is best to be on for those to work.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by mike brown.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Rob Abbott
      Keymaster

Hi Mike we have a TechEd session coming up in Minneapolis April 22-24.  This is 3 days of deep technical training on several Cloverleaf topics.  There are 2 or 3 sessions on FHIR.

For more information including registration (make sure you click the link for the document that contains all the session descriptions)

https://www.cvent.com/events/infor-customer-day-teched-minneapolis/custom-35-423a79a942374f50bcbce9a9dff9dcaf.aspx

Suggest you be on the latest release, 19.1.1, for best support for JSON.  We started providing native JSON functionality in 6.2.0, but we have resolved several issues since initial release.

Rob Abbott
      Cloverleaf Emeritus

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

I have begun to use this free class on FHIR which allows the use of either json or xml:

https://fhir-drills.github.io/

I have just started it and it seems to be pretty good although not oriented to Cloverleaf.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

mike brown
      Participant

Thank you, sorry i misspelled FIRE, I meant FHIR….

mike

mike brown
      Participant

Hello Everyone I am wondering if there are any JSON and or FHIR classes available or scheduled. What version of cloverleaf and Linux is best to be on for those to work.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags