Infor Cloverleaf vs McKesson Pathways

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Infor Cloverleaf vs McKesson Pathways

• Creator
    Topic
    Joseph Slaker
    Participant

Hi all,

We’re currently running Pathways which is based on Cloverleaf 5.8.5. We’re looking into upgrading some time next year and trying to determine whether it’d make sense to purchase the upgrade from McKesson as we had in the past or to just deal directly with Infor.

Are there any differences between the two packages outside of branding and point of support? Any gotchas we should watch out for beyond the normal upgrade process if we decided to migrate away from the McKesson branded product?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Brandon Grudt
      Participant

The only real thing I have noticed is the recover_33_mck.tcl file with a bunch of tcl scripts that can be utilized.  Maybe some of the items in the sbin?

I’d be curious to hear what you decide.  We are in the same position.

Joseph Slaker
      Participant

Brandon Grudt wrote:

The only real thing I have noticed is the recover_33_mck.tcl file with a bunch of tcl scripts that can be utilized.

Jerry Tilsley
      Participant

Joseph,

My hospital was in your same position except we went through Quadramed for support/maintenace/add-ons.  We have already switched to going directly to Infor, and have found this to be a much nicer way of handling things.  For me, working with a sales rep with-in Infor has proven very effective.  Plus, the sales rep can get you in touch with others internally if you have specific questions or want maybe some specialized training like I wanted with the GenericJavaDriver.  The sales rep there doesn’t just sale, they help utilize your Cloverleaf system.

Thanks,

Jerry

Joseph Slaker
      Participant

Thanks for the info, Jerry. That’s definitely the direction I’m leaning at the moment.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags