how to define a route name for ORU^R01^ORU_R01

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf how to define a route name for ORU^R01^ORU_R01

• Creator
    Topic
    Luke Anderson
    Participant

I am trying to define a route for an MSH 9 trxid of “ORU^R01^ORU_R01”.  Normally, we just setup the route name as ORU_R01 but this interface I’m working with now is more complex.  Any suggestions of how to setup the route name for and MSH 9 of “ORU^R01^ORU_R01”?  

Thanks.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Luke,

I am assuming you have tried the obvious ORU_R01_ORU_R01.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Luke Anderson
      Participant

Yes I have along with a couple of other combinations but so far, no luck.  Thanks for taking a look.

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Luke,

Well you could always write a TrxID proc and change the TrxID to something on which you can route.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Luke Anderson
      Participant

Jim, I’m glad you suggested I try the ORU_R01_ORU_R01 again.  I see now that when I tested with that Trx ID earlier, I still had a secondary filter on my destination thread that was actually causing the messages to fail.  So when I went back in and put the Trx ID you suggested back in after removing the secondary filter, the messages started showing up as expected in the destination thread.

Thanks again for taking a look.

Tim Malaney
      Participant

I’ve just run into the same issue. Luke, did Jim’s suggestion (ORU_R01_ORU_R01 ) work? I have not been able to get that to work.

Thanks

Tim Malaney
      Participant

After a second, maybe third, attempt, Jim’s suggestion does work. Fat fingered previous attempts.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags