How to add a blank OBX segment in the middle.

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf How to add a blank OBX segment in the middle.

• Creator
    Topic
    Matthew Seacat
    Participant

I am having issues with an iterate.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Any time you are adding or removing a repeating element in an Xlate you need to use your own counter in the Destination Pane of the Actions.

I use something like %s99 as that stands out.

This means you need to manage that counter. Initializxe it and keep adding one to it appropriately.

If you need mmore detailed assistance email me and we can work off line.

Also I don’t think you need that CONTINUE and SUPPRESS but that may be another topic.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Terry Kellum
      Participant

When I have a translate with multiple variables to keep track of, I often put a Dictionary as a comment at the top of the xlate:

Code:

===== Variable Dictionary ====                                                                          
      PriorityString (?)- Input to and local variable in function TranslatePriorities.
                            This is the raw flag from Soarian.
      TransPriority (L)- Output 3 element list from TranslatePriorities.
                                  Consistes of Soft flag, Short description and Long Description.
      %f3 – Iterates over ZSH fields.
      Lab_Route (G)- Yes or No.  Set no by default and changed to yes if one of the ZSH fields is Soft.
      %f1 – Iterates over the PID 3 field.
      pid3arr (G)- Array of all of the PID 3 fields.  Searched for MR, AN and SS for….
      @mrn (G)
      @patnum (G)
      @ssn (G)  –  MRN, Patient Number and SSN gleaned from the PID 3 field
      %f2 – Iterates over the Order Number fieldfor the order number and occurance.
      OrdNumArr (G) – Array with the two elements of the Order and Order Occurance Number.
      OccOrder_ID (L) – Order Occurance Number – First number
      Order_ID (L)  – Order Number
      @OrderOccuranceNumber (G) – Order Occurance Number – First in set
      @OrderNumber (G) – Order Number. Second number.
      %s9 (G) – Set ID of NTEs after OBR.  Incremented by MATH after each addition.
      %s19 (G) – Structure Position of NTEs outbound after OBR.  Incremented by MATH after additions.
      %g1 – Iterates over the OBX / NTE group to get Nurse Draw Info
      @OBXNurseDraw (G) – Does OBX indicate Nurse to Draw?
      %f4 – Iterates over the ZOR 22 looking for test code.
      @TestCode (G) – From ZOR 22.  OBR gives a departmentized mess we can do nothing with.  Test code communicated in the ZOR.
      udarr (G) – Array of all of the ZOR 18 fields and values.
      @erclinic (G) – Used to test if the clinic is ER.  If so there are special rules for Blood Cultures and such.
      %f5 – Iterates over ZOR 18 to get all the user defined fields.
      %g2 – Iterates over OBX NTE group inbound to get Last Dose Info.
      %s1 – Iterates over the NTE segments attached to the OBR ZOR for copy to the outbound OBR group.
      %f8  (G) – SetId of the next OBX to be output.  Incremented by MATH after each addition.
      %f18 (G) – Structure position of the next OBX to be output. Incremented by MATH after each addition.
      @BBOrder (G) – yes or no.  Looks for ExtendedOrderUserDefinedNumeric10 to identify Blood Product Orders.
      @BBComments (G) – Contains Blood Bank Comments to be added to a new NTE for Order Comments.

Matthew Seacat
      Participant

With the help of Jim I was able to get this working.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags