HIE add-on – anyone doing this?

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf HIE add-on – anyone doing this?

• Creator
    Topic
    Jim Kosloskey
    Participant

Is there anyone out there deploying or in the process of deploying the Lawson/Healthvision HIE add-on?

If so, are you willing to discuss your experience, usage, etc.?

Thanks,

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Kirby Knight
      Participant

Hello Jim,

Did you end up deploying the HIE add-on?  If so what are your thoughts?

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Kirby,

No – I was trying to get a feel for others experience but as you see I received no response.

I firmly feel this is something we will all be faced with and was trying to get an understanding of what is involved.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Bob Richardson
      Participant

One and All,

Exactly what is the “HIE add on”?

Thanks.

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Bob,

That is Cloverleaf’s add-in so that Cloverlaf can participate in IHE (Integrating the Healtchare Enterprise).

This is the mechanism being described (an on-going project) to facilitate the exchange of information (not just data) internally an externally (with things like Health Exchanges).

For HL/7 thei si where the much discussed CCD/CDA definitions come into play.

As I said, in my opinion this is the next big challenge (along with genral Web and or Web based SOA exchanges) to potentially hit our plate.

The IHB and HIE addons will allow Cloverleaf to participate in the above arenas.

Chad Flodman
      Participant

Jim – I was just looking into IHE options over the weekend.  I too would be interested if anyone is using the Cloverleaf IHE addons.  Looking at possible connection to an HIE via this method in the upcoming months.

Mike Shoemaker
      Participant

Sales at Lawson is looking to show us how wonderful this add-on is, which I’d love to see. Our biggest problem right now with regard to joining an HIE would be which one to join and how to pay for it 😉

Bob Richardson
      Participant

Thanks Jim for the clarification!   Yes, we are in the “game” too with data exchange and are looking to evaluate the Secure Courier and possibly the IHB (Intelligent Health Broker) products.  With our recent acquisition of the Global Monitor we could “watch” not just the Integrator but these other packages too.

And, yes!   definitely the next quantum leap for Cloverleaf and data exchange in general.  But (!) paying for it?   That is a huge stumbling block – I agree.

Again, thanks!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags