Handling a problem message

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Handling a problem message

• Creator
    Topic
    Chris Plummer
    Participant

I have a message that I’m receiving from a system that is going to McKesson Star system. For whatever reason Star does not like this particular message and it is causing the connection between the cloverleaf engine and Star to go into the opening state. I contacted star support and they informed of this and gave me the message number.

I cannot recall what the command line function to kill a certain message  number is named?

Thank you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Charlie Bursell
      Participant

You are thinking of Killing by MID.  I am pretty sure the message number they gave you is not the MID but the message number from the MSH.

You should be able to look in the recovery database, find the MID and delete it.  If it still in the OB queue it should be in state 11.

hcidbdump -r -s 11

Once you see the message you want you could get the MID then do this:

First:  hcidbdump -r –m   Make double dog sure it is the one you want

Then:   hcidbdump -r –m -D

Chris Plummer
      Participant

Thanks I will practice this on the test box and see how it goes and I believe you are right that it is the number from the MSH.

Chris Plummer
      Participant

Yep it worked, sorry for the brain fart forgot I could just use the show command button in the recovery database. Don’t normally have to delete messages so wanted to make sure I was doing it right.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags