GUI testing tool dosn’t show any results data.

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf GUI testing tool dosn’t show any results data.

• Creator
    Topic
    Craig Weldy
    Participant

Env:  AIX 5.2    Cloverleaf 5.3  client running on IBM pc.

I am trying to test a route, but when I setup the testing tool, it shows the command that is created in the results window but no result.  I tried many different tests, including just running my data file through the hl7 testing tool, and it shows nothing.  But if I take the command string that the tool creates and type it into a unix shell session( have to type it since I can’t cut and paste from cloverleaf  ðŸ˜¡ ), it works fine and displays a result.

Any ideas?

Craig Weldy
    Senior Interface Analyst
    Beacon Health System
    South Bend, In, 46615

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Elizabeth Wilson
      Participant

in the testing tool – make sure that you have checked the ‘send to proc’ box and selected the hcitpstestshowbydisp proc from the drop down window. In 5.3 you need to scroll down to be able to see that option.

Elizabeth Wilson
      Participant

Sorry, I read your post too fast. For route testing select the proc hciroutetestshowbydest.

Anonymous
      Participant

If there is a distance between you and the server, it could be that the GUI is timing out.

When supporting remote servers sometimes this occurs.

We use the GUI to build the command and then copy/paste it to a command prompt.

Karl Fisher

PHNS

Dallas, Texas

David Caragay
      Participant

Hi Craig,

No sure if this is the same problem you have but I ran into this issue when I accessed the client pc remotely via vpn.   It was (is) a known problem.  I resorted to running command line and also installed a product such as pcAnywhere or RealVNC.  

I suppose you could also run your tester GUI result to a file and then just view the output file.

Traci Zee
      Participant

I’ve had a similar problem.  I’m remote using a VPN on the client to the server.  My Network team fixed it but it’s broken right now.  Firewall settings are generally the culprit.

Essentially the internal Host Server port (I think 13010 for 5.3) has to be allowed back through the Network.

Steve Si
      Participant

Hi Traci:

What did your Network team do to fix the problem? The odd thing I have is that even after I come back to the office and run the testing tool. The testing results are still not displayed. The testing tool just hang for some reason. But my co-worker’s testing tool work fine. I removed the client.ini from my PC and restarted the GUI, the probelm is still there.

Thanks.

Steve

Antonio Chennawi
      Participant

Hi, I had the same problem when I upgraded my pc to XP and when I called Quovadx they could not fix it. So I have been doing it through the command line.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags