Getting a "no IEA segment" error and I’m looking a

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Getting a "no IEA segment" error and I’m looking a

• Creator
    Topic
    Lisa Heaton
    Participant

Thank you for any assistance you may give.

I have an X12 translation to a vrl.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Lisa,

In the engine, you need to run a proc to remove the envelope and store the information in each message’s Metadata.

I think the provided proc name is hcisplitinterchange – Look in the help I think it is ‘documented’ there.

I also have a proc which does the same work.

I would use the proc at the Inbound Tps of the Inbound thread.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Lisa Heaton
      Participant

Hi Jim!!

Thanks for your reply.

I will give it a try.

Thank you!!!!

Lisa

Brenda Carpenter
      Participant

Hi Lisa/Jim,

I am also writing an X12 to VRL and am getting an error in the test tool stating:  Parser unable parse multiple repeats of the segment ‘RPTdata(remitrpt.vrl)’ unless record terminator is defined

I am trying to write out one data record per loop within an 835, and not sure where I would need to define the record terminator.. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Brenda

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Brenda,

Is this an HRL with repeating VRL?

If I recall correctly, the record terminator is set in the global properties when configuring the VRL.

The Global properties should be on the menu bar near the top of the VRL configurator container.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Brenda Carpenter
      Participant

Hi Jim,

Yes, I have an HRL, with a VRL.. and thanks.. it’s been a while since I worked with VRLs and settings. I will test a few things to see if I can set the new line.

Thank you very much.

Brenda

Brenda Carpenter
      Participant

Thanks Jim,

I coded the terminator field and removed the ISA,GS,GE/IEA as you suggested above and used the standard as a variant for the X12 inbound and it it working beautifully so far!

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Excellent!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags