FHIR: Xlate complaint about too many FHIR JSON Nodes

Homepage Clovertech Forums Cloverleaf FHIR: Xlate complaint about too many FHIR JSON Nodes

• Creator
    Topic
    Jim Kosloskey
    Participant

Cloverleaf 2209, Windows O/S.

I am just beginning to explore FHIR in Cloverleaf. I am trying to build a Diagnostic Report using FHIR 4.3.0/DiagnosticReport.schema and am getting a complaint from the Xlate at load time in the Configurator about stopping loading the schema due to nodes exceeding 5000 (see attached file for actual complaint). I have just started creating the build with one field populated and that see that working.

So, I am wondering what the complaint means from a practical point and if it is something that will limit me as I continue the build. Has anyone with FHIR experience encountered this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Dirk Engels
      Participant

Hi Jim,

I’ve done several HL7v2-FHIR xlates into our national German FHIR profiles, also a xlate for a ORU to DiagnosticReport  and this is quite common. I think that only means, that Cloverleaf stopped loading the whole schema (like loading only the first 2000 messages in a smat db) and will load the rest of the schema as it is required. A FHIR schema with all its subfields and extensions can be quite large.

Regards,

Dirk

John Mercogliano
      Participant

Hi Jim,

I had asked this same question to infor, here is the response I got.
      <p style=”margin: 2.25pt 0in 0in 0in;”><b>Event Note: </b>So that warning message is more an FYI message. The entire json does load and function normally. All it means is that the json is too large to auto expand the number of nodes set in the GUI. You can change the default in the GUI -> Client -> Preferences -> Xlate Config tab. The JSON Auto-expansion Level is 5 by default. If you change that to 3 or less, the message will not be displayed.</p>

John Mercogliano
      Sentara Healthcare
      Hampton Roads, VA

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Dirk and John,

Thanks, that is reassuring and John something I will think about adjusting. For right now it I will treat it as just an annoyance.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags