Error SMAT DB

Homepage Clovertech Forums Cloverleaf Error SMAT DB

• Creator
    Topic
    Gina Borden
    Participant

We started receiving this error this afternoon.  We are new to SMAT DB, so I’m not sure where to go with this.  We tried running the clControl.tcl cleanup.  Any help would be appreciated.

[pd :open:ERR /0:summitADT_OUT:03/26/2021 16:11:04] Initializing secondary for summitADT_OUT when not present
    [pd :open:ERR /0:summitADT_OUT:03/26/2021 16:11:04] Error 26 ‘file is encrypted or is not a database’ while executing ATTACH ‘summitADT_OUT.smatdb-sec’ AS sec; in summitADT_OUT
    [pd :open:ERR /0:summitADT_OUT:03/26/2021 16:11:04] Error 8 ‘attempt to write a readonly database’ while executing INSERT INTO main.smat_msgs SELECT * FROM sec.smat_msgs; in summitADT_OUT
    [pd :open:ERR /0:summitADT_OUT:03/26/2021 16:11:04] Initializing secondary for summitADT_OUT when not present

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Charlie Bursell
      Participant

Looks like your database is ether corrupted or encrypted with a different password.

Try opening with standard Sqlite tools and see if it errors.

Rob Abbott
      Keymaster

Please open a support ticket.   They can help.

Rob Abbott
      Cloverleaf Emeritus

gricelda lopez
      Participant

Hi Gina, did you find a solution to the issue with the smat file causing issue?

Gina Borden
        Participant

FYI – this issue ended up being a file permission issue:

1. First I removed the T to the smatdb file  – chmod o-t cernerORU_SAVE.smatdb
        2. Second I added the w to the smatdb file  – chmod u+w cernerORU_SAVE.smatdb
        3. Third I added the w to the smatdb-shm file  – chmod u+w cernerORU_SAVE.smatdb-shm
        4. I restarted the process after each one of these changes to see if it was fixed.

I compared the file permissions to a smatdb that was working

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags