Delete queued messages in a thread

Homepage Clovertech Forums Cloverleaf Delete queued messages in a thread

• Creator
    Topic
    Rich Brant
    Participant

Hello all!

I need to delete messages that are waiting to be sent in a thread.  One of them is causing an error with the client system.  How do I delete messages in a specific thread?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      James Cobane
      Participant

Do you want to delete ALL the messages queued for that thread, or only the first one on the queue?

You can use the Database Administrator tool from the IDE or the command line (depending on your preference and/or skill level).

If you want to delete ALL the messages on the queue for that thread, then the command line option would be:

hcidbdump -r -d destinationthread -D

where destinationthread is the name of your outbound thread

If you want to only delete the first queued message, then get the messageID of the first queued message (i.e. hcidbdump -r -d destinationthread -O i) and look at the ID of the first message queued (i.e. 0.0.12345) and use that in command for the single message.  It is likely the first queued message is in a state 16 if you are not getting ACKs from your outbound system.  Once you have the message ID then the command is:

hcidbdump -r -m 0.0.12345 -D

Where 0.0.12345 should be replaced with the actual message ID.

I would recommend working with Infor Support if you are not comfortable or are unsure of how to proceed

Jim Cobane – Henry Ford Health

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by James Cobane.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags