Curl error

• Creator
    Topic
    Mary Bodoh-Stone
    Participant

I have a process that ftps a charge file from a trusted user account on another server, runs this file through my xlates while it is creating a charge file (to post) on another server via ftp.  It’s been working wonderfully but starting yesterday I have been getting these messages:

[fset:wrte:ERR /0:   rad_charge:01/30/2013 13:50:12] Error while trying to write CHGIDXCL.

Detailed error:Uploaded unaligned file size (0 out of 132 bytes)

Curl errCode:28 Curl error: Timeout was reached

[fset:wrte:ERR /0:   rad_charge:01/30/2013 13:53:19] Error while trying to write CHGIDXCL.

Detailed error:couldn’t connect to host

Curl errCode:7 Curl error: Couldn’t connect to server

Yesterday I actually had a duplicate charge in my file and I believe it was due to this.  Any ideas?  Too much network traffic?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Rawls
      Participant

Mary,

I’ve seen timeouts when we were trying to connect using a DNS name and DNS was acting up.  Try

nslookup connection

where connection is the DNS name you’re trying to connect to.  If it takes awhile to respond, you might consider going to the IP address instead of the DNS name.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags