create_ack proc missing in 6.2

Homepage Clovertech Forums Cloverleaf create_ack proc missing in 6.2

• Creator
    Topic
    Stewart
    Participant

I’m unable to locate the create_ack proc that existed in 6.1.  Is there a different name for this in 6.2?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Why not just copy the proc over from 6.1 to 6.?

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Stewart
      Participant

I’ll need this to be available to all sites.  Where can I place the proc so that it will be available to every site I create?

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

If on the old release it was available to all sites, then place it in the same location on the new release.

Or place it in a Master Site if you have one or more.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Stewart
      Participant

I can’t seem to locate it. It’s not in the list of any tcl procs on any site.  I can only see it when I go to add.  Is there a folder of standard tclprocs that are included?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Joshua Cooper
      Participant

I would think at the very least you could use winGrep, notepad++, etc to search the Cloverleaf root dir and all sub dirs for the term “create_ack”

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Joshua Cooper.

Email: joshua.cooper@allscripts.com
      -------------------------------------
      Allscripts
      Mobile, AL

Rob Abbott
      Keymaster

Sounds like your predecessor may have put this in the root.  create_ack doesn’t sound like a standard thing that we shipped with Cloverleaf.

In 6.1, look under $HCIROOT/tclprocs.  The tclIndex file will tell you what file the proc resides in.

Moving forward, suggest you create a master site and put it in there.  This is the best way to carry forward changes, as changes to the root are not automatically migrated when you upgrade.

Rob Abbott
      Cloverleaf Emeritus

Charlie Bursell
      Participant

Better still, unless you are doing something that warrants a different method of generating an ACK why not use the provided hl7Raw_ack proc?

This proc will always be there as it is delivered with Cloverleaf.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags