Collect Thread information

Homepage Clovertech Forums Cloverleaf Collect Thread information

• Creator
    Topic
    Ryan Curtin
    Participant

In an effort to create a very high level explanation of the interface environment, I’m looking for a means of programmatically extract all the threads in a site and what inbound pairs with what outbound and dump that data to a file? I’m able to get a list of all the sites and threads in them but am unable to extract data from the NetConfig to identify what threads connect to each other. Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this or any thoughts?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Give the Site Documentation tool a try and see if that provides what you need. A description of how to use it is in the help docs.

-- Max Drown (Infor)

Peter Heggie
      Participant

I’ve got a tcl that, for a specified site and NetConfig file, creates a flat file with one line per output thread. I’ll attach it.

Each line has site, source process name, source thread name, source protocol, IP address (if tcp/ip), route, route detail type, xlate (if xlate type), target process name, target thread name, target protocol, target IP address (if tcp/ip).

This works for various versions but your mileage may vary.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Peter Heggie

James Cobane
      Participant

We have several different scripts that we created to extract information from NetConfig.  From the description of your original post, you are looking to get something that gets you all the inbound -> outbound pairs.  Attached is one of our scripts that might be helpful to reference in creating your own.  I have also attached a proc that gets the protocol information for each thread in a site.

Hope these help.

Jim Cobane

(I had to add a .txt extension to get them to attach)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 12 months ago by James Cobane.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags