cloverleaf GUI cannot start

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf cloverleaf GUI cannot start

• Creator
    Topic
    Yuhong Snyder
    Participant

hey ,

I am working remotely so I am using built in monitor from my laptop, I try to start the cloverleaf GUI, but the window GUI will never show up, I am not sure if that’s because the cloverleaf cannot initiate the window or it is a display issue, and this only happens when I work remotely.

does anybody have any clue?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Steve Carter
      Participant

Is the Cloverleaf icon showing up in the taskbar?  Do you use dual monitors in your office?  I have occasionally had programs show up in the taskbar, but they are not on the screen.  You can press the windows key + left arrow a couple of times to move it to the main screen.

Steve

Yuhong Snyder
      Participant

Perfect, that’s what exactly happens, it works, thank you so much!

Robert Milfajt
      Participant

Probably the same thing, but I open Windows TaskManager-> Applications tab, I right click on the Cloverleaf process and pick Maximize.  It brings it to my monitor, then I resize it.

Glad to see I wasn’t alone and will try the other solution when it happens again!

Thanks,

Bob

Robert Milfajt
      Northwestern Medicine
      Chicago, IL

Keith McLeod
      Participant

I ran in to this as well.  I hover over the open icon in the task bar, in the Minnie view I go to the upper left corner, right click and select restore.  This generally puts it back on the active monitor.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags