Cloverleaf Application Adapter – Web Services

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Application Adapter – Web Services

• Creator
    Topic
    Corrie Henry
    Participant

Having a major problem with CAA-WS.

When I try to use the java/ws-server and java/ws-client together (server as inbound thread and client as outbound thread) I get the error below

[xlt :rout:ERR /0:ZocDoc_patientSearch_xlate:02/15/2016 15:51:46] No routes defined for TrxId ‘

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Not conversant in CAA-WS but does the message look the same using the client/server as when connecting just local threads?

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Are you handling the response back from the server? If not, the response ends up in state 1 of your outbound thread and ends up in your error database because there are routes defined in the outbound thread.

-- Max Drown (Infor)

Keith McLeod
      Participant

Do you have the tcl proc dumpMsg from your sample sites.  They have this proc located in both the tps Outbound Data and the tps Inbound Reply with await replies enabled.  I found this used in the sample configurations.  Hope this helps….

Corrie Henry
      Participant

@Jim

Does the zocdoc_patient_search_response proc KILL the response? If not, consider adding hcitpsmsgkill after that proc. In fact, just to test, try adding that proc.

-- Max Drown (Infor)

Corrie, if  you want to, email me a BOX up of the interface (manually include the XML config from the javadriver config) and I’ll take a closer look at this for you. It’s hard to see exactly what’s going on without seeing the configs in this case.

-- Max Drown (Infor)

Corrie Henry
      Participant

ok.  I opened a ticket with Infor and they told me to put the client and server thread in different processes and to clear the USERDATA between the 2 threads

I added a proc that clears user data to the inbound data section of the inbound thread and inbound replies section of the outbound tab and sent a message from the web and got soooo close.

Now the messages are going from the web to clover out to the service then back into clover and back to the original source thread….beautiful

But then I get the error message below….

Call to “doReply” returned error string “BADDATA missing driver control which is required to process messages with ToCloverleafLink class”. Returning bad send to engine.

Corrie Henry
      Participant

@Max – I have never boxed up an interface before…do you have steps on how to do this?

Corrie Henry
      Participant

@Max – figured it out.  sending you the box now.

Corrie Henry
      Participant

IT WORKKSSS. 😀

Here is what I had to do.

1. make sure ws-client thread and ws-server thread are in different processes

2. clear out USERDATA between threads – I added a proc to clear USERDATA on the Inbound Data section of the Inbound tab of the Inbound thread and added the same proc on the Inbound Replies section of the Outbound tab of the Outbound thread.

3. on the client thread/outbound thread there is an option under the General tab to copy driver control.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags