Cloverleaf 6.0 on RHEL 6.4 – Opinions/Experience?

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Cloverleaf 6.0 on RHEL 6.4 – Opinions/Experience?

• Creator
    Topic
    Dustin Sayes
    Participant

Hello,

We are looking for feedback on running Cloverleaf 6.0 on RHEL 6.4.

Our direction and motives are logical; though I understand the discrepancy this question presents regarding release notes / supported systems.

Any known issues? Positive experiences? other?

Thanks for discussion!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Dustin, we have many many users on RedHat Linux. It is my personal favorite OS choice due to cost, ease of use, uptime, and reliability. There are no known issues that I am aware of that would prevent you from using RedHat with Cloverleaf.

-- Max Drown (Infor)

Jerry Tilsley
      Participant

I have our production server on RHEL 6.4 and haven’t had any issues.  Been on this release for quite a while!

Bakha Nurzhanov
      Participant

Max Drown wrote:

Dustin, we have many many users on RedHat Linux. It is my personal favorite OS choice due to cost, ease of use, uptime, and reliability. There are no known issues that I am aware of that would prevent you from using RedHat with Cloverleaf.

Max – would it be OK to install Cloverleaf 6 on RHEL 6.4 not 6.1 (note minor version number)?

Thanks!

Bakha Nurzhanov wrote:

Max – would it be OK to install Cloverleaf 6 on RHEL 6.4 not 6.1 (note minor version number)?

Thanks!

Yes. As long as the major version is supported you should be OK.

-- Max Drown (Infor)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags