Cloverleaf 19.1.1

Homepage Clovertech Forums Cloverleaf Cloverleaf 19.1.1

• Creator
    Topic
    Steve Drozdowski
    Participant

Hello, we are currently running Cloverleaf 6.1.2 and are planning to upgrade to 19.1.1.

Do we need to install 19.1.0 first, then apply 19.1.1 after?  That is what it appears like in the Infor download center.  I thought as of 6.2.x that the base install was bundled into the patch releases so that only one installation was needed?

Thanks.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      David Savage
      Participant

Steve,

I’ve installed it on one server and testing it out.  But that was how I ran it.  Install 19.1 then the patch.

David Savage
      Participant

On a side note with 19.1.1, has anyone seen this error?

WARNING: Multiple segments with same address were found in message format ‘2.5.1 Zotec ADT_A01’ in file /cloverleaf/cis19.1/integrator/siteNameHere/formats/hl7/2.5.1/Zotec/ADT_A01.
      This may lead to incorrect parse or translation. ??

When I compared the ADT_A01 message in the formats folder it doesn’t look like variant in 6.1.2.

The 19.1.1 variant has the “ROL” like this, and anything past that is being dropped.

MSH
      [{ SFT } ]
      EVN
      PID
      [ PD1 ]
      [{ ROL }]
      [{ NK1 } ]
      PV1
      [ PV2 ]
      [  { ROL } ]

To get past this I edited the ADT_A01 message file to make it look like this.  Is there a better fix for this?

MSH
      [{ SFT } ]
      EVN
      PID
      [ PD1 ]
      [{ ROL }]
      [{ NK1 } ]
      PV1
      [ PV2 ]
      [
      { ROL }
      ]

Thanks,

Dave

Nancy McDaniel
      Participant

This is an old warning – not new to 19.1.  You need to make sure that in your HL7 segments that same segment is not shown at the same level.  If you build your formats so that you group the related segments together, then they will be on different levels.  Both ROL are at the same level.  If you group ROL with your visit information -> starting at PV1, then PV2.  Then it will be at the next level.  Remember if you do this this changes the path for your xlates.

Make sure you are sending or receiving ROL at both levels, if you are only sending or receiving at one level, then get rid of the one that you will not see in the message. For example, if you only get ROL segment after the PV# segments and never at PID level, then remove the ROL in the PID level.  That will take care of the error.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags