Client install of 5.7

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Client install of 5.7

• Creator
    Topic
    Eileen Pitts
    Participant

I have loaded the Client QDX5.7 on to a new PC.  I keep getting the following error when I try to launch IDE.  Any suggestions?

Unable to establish a connection to the host server: 204.136.36.11.; nested exception is:

com.hie.cloverleaf.securityserver.NoCloverleafSrvException: Unable to contact Server on server: 204.136.36.11.; nested exception is:

java.rmi.ConnectIOException: Cannot connect to host: //204.136.36.11.:13017/; nested exception is:

java.net.MalformedURLException: invalid authority: //204.136.36.11.:13017/

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Vince Angulo
      Participant

If it wasn’t just the new PC, the port # would suggest the Cloverleaf host-service isn’t running.  You can verify on the server by executing hciss from the command line.

John Hamilton
      Participant

Does you server have more then one IP address ?

If so try putting the other address in the host field.

This is tied to the name resolution process on your host server.  

Or at least when I have seen this before that is where the issue was.

We were running HA with some fancy ip stuff. But the name we put in the client had to match what was returned on the host command on the host.

At least the first time it did.

Eileen Pitts
      Participant

The server only has one IP address and the other 3 PC’s with the client loaded work just fine.  It is just this one PC that isn’t cooperating.  Anyone know exactly which version of Java I need to run QDX 5.7 on that PC?

Michael Hertel
      Participant

Copy the clgui.jar file from your host to your PC.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags