CL 6.1.2.0P Database Table Lookup

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf CL 6.1.2.0P Database Table Lookup

• Creator
    Topic
    J Al Anderson
    Participant

I see how could work. On an outbound-db thread I am adding lines to the table with the attending physician and the visit number.

On another thread I am using and Xlate to write the table contents to pv1.7.[0-3]

Despite there being data in the database the fields are not being written. Am I doing this wrong?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      J Al Anderson
      Participant

Ok, figured it out. I did not do anything wrong in how I set it up. I was writing to the test server then trying to read it from the production server. Ha Ha.

In the meantime I had rewritten it with SQLite and that works too. More than one way to do these things you know.

If anyone else is curious, here are the steps to create a database table lookup.

Under “Site Options…”, “Database Configurations”, Build your DB connection.

Under “Database Schema Configurator” pick out the table you will want to use. {Not sure that’s necessary, but I did it}

Under “Lookup Table Configurator”, “Basic Database Lookup”, Pick your database Connection, Table, and Column(s) for inbound and Column(s) for outbound.

Save and use like a table lookup! If you don’t mismatch TEST and PROD then it works.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags