CAA-WS Assistance

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf CAA-WS Assistance

• Creator
    Topic
    Mike Willeson
    Participant

We are heading into our first attempt at using CAA-WS to allow Cloverleaf to act as a web service.  We have it installed in our test environment and have been looking at the installed samples as well as the caaws_userguide.pdf.

The user guide does not seem very clear and I am looking for a simpler, point by point guide to get us running.

For those who are using CAA-WS, have you generated any notes or documentation you are able to share or are you able to bullet out the basic steps to get rolling?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Mike

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Chris Adams
      Participant

Hah it’s funny, I came to Clovertech this morning to ask the same thing!  I wish I had something helpful to add, but we are trying to connect to the State of MO for reportable results sent over via HTTPS using Cloverleaf.  From what I’ve been able to learn, CAA-WS is the way to go, but I’m not having much luck finding any information on CAA-WS.  Does this require any additional licencing on Cloverleaf 5.8.5 or should we be good to go?

The funny part is I have this connection working from Epic -> Interconnect -> State, but per Epic’s advice we are being told if we can use Cloverleaf instead of Interconnect for this connection, we should, due to the limitations of Interconnect.  Awesome..

So add me into the hat of needing CAA-WS information!

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Chris I can tell you additional licensing is required.

I am not sure you can even get the doc unless you are licensed.

I do not have any experience with the product.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags