BOX Repo

• Creator
    Topic

Share your BOX!

Sample messages are useful, but DO NOT INCLUDE PHI DATA IN YOUR BOXES.

-- Max Drown (Infor)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

I’ll start off the sharing with a BOX that includes two simple CAA-WS examples.

-- Max Drown (Infor)

Elisha Gould
      Participant

Hi Max,

Can you explain a little about what a BOX is and how it is used? Is it a new feature for 6.1?

I can see that it is a zip file with the cloverleaf site in it. Does it allow the site to be run from the configuration in the file? or is it extracted then run as normal?

BOXing was introduced in CIS 6.0 and improved in CIS 6.1. It allows you to “zip” up Cloverleaf objects. It makes moving code from one place to another super easy.

-- Max Drown (Infor)

Robert Milfajt
      Participant

Max, your pugilistic skills are most impressive.   😆

Does this BOXing allow you to take parts of NetConfig and move them over, like a thread or route?

Bob

Robert Milfajt
      Northwestern Medicine
      Chicago, IL

Robert Milfajt wrote:

Max, your pugilistic skills are most impressive.

-- Max Drown (Infor)

Here’s a BOX with a fileset-local TPS dir parse example.

-- Max Drown (Infor)

Here’s a BOX of a site with SQLite and database protocol examples.

-- Max Drown (Infor)

Jerry Tilsley
      Participant

When a box is deployed to a server, will it upgrade files like Tables that may have changed from one version to another?  ie 6.0 to 6.2?

Yuhong Snyder
      Participant

I tried to run the web_form_client and web_form_server process, and I am wondering if I can see what the raw request and response I would get , but however in the log I see nothing about that, and I am not sure if I run it correctly, is there any documentation regarding how to use these?

I am doing a restful project and trying to use web_form_client as a base, but however I always get error saying invalid parameter, so I am coming back to this example to see what should showup but I just do not get any information in the log, any help?

thanks

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags