Arranging field address order in Field Routing

Homepage Clovertech Forums Cloverleaf Arranging field address order in Field Routing

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Jim Kosloskey
    Participant

I am planning on using Field Routing. I would like to specify the order of the Field Addresses but it does not appear that is possible.

I can select multiple fields but they will appear in the order of the fields in the Message Structure.

For example, I select MSH-4 and MSH-6 and I can get those Field Addresses in the Field Addresses Panel, but I would like them to be reversed. I do not see how to do that.

Anybody know if that can be done, and if it can, how to do it?

Cloverleaf 22.09.

Thanks

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Vilbrandt
      Participant

Hi Jim,

I wrote the attached Inbound Data TPS just for this purpose.

Regards, Jim

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Jim,

Very nice – but I would like to use the GUI functionality and it would be nice if the order could be controlled.

If no one knows if this can be done and how, I will post for an enhancement  request

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

John Mercogliano
      Participant

Hi Jim,

The field address section is editable so once you select your fields you can cut and paste to rearrange the order.

John Mercogliano
      Sentara Healthcare
      Hampton Roads, VA

Jim Kosloskey
        Participant

John,

Thanks – in order to do this, I needed to use the Ctrl keys, but it worked as desired.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags