Announcing Cloverleaf 5.4 rev 1 & Global Monitor 2.3

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Product Announcements Announcing Cloverleaf 5.4 rev 1 & Global Monitor 2.3

• Creator
    Topic
    Rey Currie
    Participant

Good Day Clovertechsters

On behalf of the ISD Product Management team, I am proud to announce the general availability (GA) of both Global Monitor 2.3 and Cloverleaf Integration Services v5.4 rev 1. This release of Global Monitor 2.3 features a new look and feel to our web based browser add-on product for Cloverleaf Integration Services users. Cloverleaf Integration Services v5.4 rev 1 is a patch release for our v5.4 customers. For more information on how to get these products, please contact your Quovadx Customer Service Representative.

All the best

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Rick Brown
      Participant

The release notes for 5.4 Rev 1 are located in the Support Web section.

Bob Schmid
      Participant

Currently running 5.3 with AIX 5.2. Can we ftp the upgrade down from your site…or is this an install from CD.

if CD…is this a call to support for a password etc…?

Thanks

Rick Brown
      Participant

Robert,

New releases of Cloverleaf will need to be requested and mailed out.  Please contact your customer relationship manager to get the CD.

Rev patches can be downloaded by contacting Support and getting the password to the ftp server.

Thanks,

Rick

John Baumgartner
      Participant

Are there any online documents which discuss the Global Monitor?  I didn’t see anything on the support web site…

David Caragay
      Participant

Rickl,

I’m also looking for info on the Global Monitoring version release.  A list of revisions and enhancements for GM would be great.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Product Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags