AdminRX to Horizion Meds Manager Translation

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf AdminRX to Horizion Meds Manager Translation

• Creator
    Topic
    Victor Ligenza
    Participant

I am attempting to create an xlate for the following logic.  TCL would probably be better, but I lack the skill.

If ORC-3,0 = 0 and ORC-3,3 = 0 (ie 0^^0)

and RXE segment exists send null in RXA-3

else straight move for RXA-3

and RXE segment exists send null in RXA-4

else straight move for RXA-4

and RXE segment exists send null in RXA-9,0

concatenate the following into RXA-9,1

mm/dd hh:mm from RXA-3 (ccyymmddhhmmss)

Text ` ZERO BASED ADMIN `

RXE-2,1 (drug name)

One space

RXA-8 (dosage info)

else straight move for RXA-9

I think I have a usable xlate created.  However now I need to define routes for other message types.  Prior to building this xlate, I was just routing all messages through the engine raw.  Looking at other postings about AdminRX, other people mentioned issues with lack of HL7 standards within ADMINRX.

Anybody out there that has dealt with integration between these two sytems that would like to share their solutions?

Thanks.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephan Head
      Participant

Some background:  McKesson first suggested doing a peer-to-peer communication as both sides’ interfaces were designed to talk directly to each other, but each side had no way of monitoring whether the interface was down or up; thus enter the interface engine.

I tried doing the same thing, but the messages were not consistent coming from Meds Manager to Care Manager for AdminRX and vise-versa.  This is why I had to set the IE up as a pass-through.  I hope this helps.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags