Adding leading zero’s and goes away when it goes outbound

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Adding leading zero’s and goes away when it goes outbound

• Creator
    Topic
    Tom Gilbert
    Participant

I wrote a tcl proc to add leading zero’s to make it a total of 9 characters for MRN. This is in PID.3. This adds it ok but as soon as it reaches outbound the zero’s are stripped. How can I get it to hold. I did make PID.3 a string.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Is this Tcl inside an Xlate? Does it show OK in the tester?

If not where do you have your proc placed (IB Tps, pre-route, post-route, OB Tps)?

Make sure there are no other procs downstream from where you placed your proc which could modify your changes.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Tom Gilbert
      Participant

I got it to work.  was odd…  I had the following:

echo set xlateOutVals $newmrn

I took the echo off and all was ok… odd…

Thanks,

Tom

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

So did you remove the echo and leave the set or did you remove the entire line?

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

So did you remove the echo and leave the set or did you remove the entire line?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags