A good laugh – or possible request for enhancement

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf A good laugh – or possible request for enhancement

• Creator
    Topic
    Ryan Spires
    Participant

I just had to share this one….

In development for a transcription interface.   It was requested that a header be placed on the top of each page.  For that we had to know how many lines per page… simple enough right….

Now being told that the document can be edited on the receiving system and lines added…  

We are being asked to fix it when the typed information gets forced to the next page effectively pushing the header below it.  This is on the receiving application.

Effectively, we are being asked to pre determine how many lines are going to be inserted on each page before they are typed.

—so for the enhancement request…

Can 5.9 include precognition?

Enjoy the laugh, i certainly did.

Ryan Spires

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Scott Folley
      Participant

Seems to me that if it could it already would have…LOL

Chris Williams
      Participant

Precognition comes right after they finish debugging [read_my_mind].

Mike Shoemaker
      Participant

maybe the receiving system could anticipate which messages are coming ahead of time, then you wouldn’t even need to send the messages 😉

Vince Angulo
      Participant

Too bad we can’t have users exceed the speed of light.  Then time dialation would kick in, they’d finish before they started and the line count would be moot…

Mike Campbell
      Participant

Let me get the Delorean out of storage….

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags