5.8 Encoding Character vs. 6.2 Encoding character

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf 5.8 Encoding Character vs. 6.2 Encoding character

• Creator
    Topic
    Larry Bohr
    Participant

Hello – we’re working on an upgrade to 6.2 from 5.8.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Larry Bohr
      Participant

Thanks Jim for your help explaining some of the nuances with respect to how 5.8 was consuming the inbound message w/the &’s….and how via the 6.0.xx, 6.1.xx, 6.2 release notes for Cloverleaf – this is covered.  We had to break out the OBR into multiple sub-components to get this working – Jim if I’m hacking up the description – please forgive me and feel free to supplement w/your take/history.  Thanks so much!

Larry Bohr
      Participant

Thanks again for the help Jim!

Kimberly Drew
      Participant

Hello – we are in the process of upgrading from 6.0 to 6.2 and noticed this similar thing happening.  Would you be able to share some of the wisdom that Jim provided to you about what the release notes said about this situation? I did the straight copy of the individual fields for OBR.32 but the outcome was still not what we wanted, so I was thinking that there may be more we need to do.  thank you

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

If you email me I would be happy to discuss your situation.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Kimberly Drew
      Participant

Thank you Jim for taking the time to talk to me about this post.  I have attached a screenprint of what we needed to add to each xlate that was using OBR.32 and OBR.33.  Also in our testing we found that we had to do the same type of code for OBR.15.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags