2009 User Conference – Anyone arriving Sunday??

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf 2009 User Conference – Anyone arriving Sunday??

• Creator
    Topic
    Jim Kosloskey
    Participant

Is anyone else planning on getting in on this Sunday?

If so, would you like to get together for Dinner (I have no idea where or what time)?

Let me know either via personal email or via this forum.

Also I am interested in meeting with anyone who is or has struggled with the UHC 278 effort – we can share war stories and perhaps even solutions.

I have no objection to talking shop at dinner but if you want to talk UHC (or anything else) and can’t make the dinner, catch me @ the conference.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Tom Rioux
      Participant

Jim,

Since I live in Dallas, I would love to join you and anyone else for dinner on Sunday evening.  Just let me know the details!

Tom

Jonathan Hamilton
      Participant

Jim,

Stephen Mattei and I are coming in on Sunday.  We have UHC in production in you want to discuss/cry 🙂

Jonathan Hamilton

HCA Healthcare

Nora Katz
      Participant

I wouldn’t mind joining in.  I’m getting in on Sunday.

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

OK – I nominate 7:00. We will meet in the lobby.

Anyone want a different time?

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Tom Rioux
      Participant

Jim,

Will this merely be dinner and a UHC discussion?  I have no experience with UHC so I will probably not be of any use.   Let me know, I wouldn’t mind meeting you all at 7 for dinner.

Tom

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Dinner and conversation aout whatever we want.

If there are folks who are or have struggled with UHC, we can discuss separately.

By the way, I expect your organization will be eventually faced with the UHC 278 issue and most likely other insurer’s will follow soon.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags