Be Our Guest
On May 14 we are hosting a User Group meeting open to all Cloverleaf customers in the Northeast. The event will be at our NYC global headquarters and will be led by a blend of customers and Infor product management. The goal is to share the latest and greatest information on how Cloverleaf customers are tackling today’s most popular integration use cases, and to share what’s new and what is pending for Cloverleaf future releases. The agenda is below. We are open to your suggestions for additional topics.
- FHIR and Cloverleaf – Build Your Own or Leverage Pre-Built Translations; which is right for you?
- APIs and Cloverleaf – FHIR is just one example of an API, how will you manage the increasing demands for API-based data exchange
- Cloverleaf Distributed Transaction Controller – managing complex, multi-stage integrations
- Cloverleaf Roadmap – What’s scheduled for 2019 and beyond
- Q&A – Your questions….answered!
Additional note: Of course, this is a great networking opportunity as well.
When:May 14, 201910 am – 3 pm
Where: 641 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY
RSVP: : Please contact your local area Account Executive by May 2 to reserve your spot and/or suggest additional topics.